Sunday 23 December 2012

Afia now Saffy




Afia our longest stay rabbit has now found her home and right before Christmas!! 
I thought I'd send you some pictures so that you can see how Saffy (Afia) is doing. She is a fab rabbit, a big and nosy girl who I love absolutely!!!
Saffy is waiting at the door when I go out twice a day to feed them all, there are four guinea pigs in hutches in the shed as well, and she is there to see what I am doing all the time. Ollie likes her now, they did fight a little bit to start with, and he does chase her sometimes, but generally they get on brilliantly. I am so glad they have each other to snuggle up with at night.
I've had two big female rabbits with attitude, Bella and Sally, and Saffy is like a mix of both of them but she is friendlier and nosier. She makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment